Embrace the efficiency of DB Maker as it effortlessly converts multiple HTML files into CSV or Excel formats, unleashing the full potential of your data in spreadsheet applications. Manipulate, analyze, and categorize the extracted data according to your requirements, and enjoy the versatility that DB Maker offers.
DB Maker offers various options to identify records and fields during the data extraction process. Let's explore these options:
Options for Identifying Records:
1. "Begin": This option allows users to specify a symbol or group of symbols that indicate the start of a new record. For example, if "<TR>" marks the beginning of a record in your HTML-based database, you can use it as a record identifier.
2. "End": Alternatively, you can use a symbol to identify the end of a record. By specifying the symbol that marks the end of a record, you can precisely define the boundaries of each record within the database.
Options for Identifying Fields:
1. Field Identifier: Specify a set of values that define the arrangement of fields within documents. For instance, if "mailto:" precedes an email address in the data, you can use it as a field identifier, allowing DB Maker to extract the relevant information accordingly.
To optimize the data extraction process, DB Maker offers several adjustable parameters:
1. Field Name: Assign any desired name to each field, providing clarity and context to the extracted data.
2. Field Begin: Specify a symbol that identifies the start of a field, helping define the set of symbols preceding the field value within the database.
3. Field End: Indicate a symbol that identifies the end of a field, accurately locating the field value within the database.
4. Identifier Number: Use this option when there are multiple identical identifiers within a single record, ensuring precise field identification.
5. Number of Symbols, Words, and Lines: Fine-tune extraction by specifying the number of symbols, words, or lines that constitute the field value after the Field Begin identifier.
6. Line Number: For targeted extraction, specify the line number after the Field Begin identifier.
7. Unique: Selecting this option ensures that the resulting database contains only unique records, streamlining data analysis.
DB Maker's automation capabilities revolutionize data parsing and scraping, eliminating manual and repetitive tasks. Researchers, data analysts, and anyone seeking valuable information from the web can harness the user-friendly interface and powerful features of DB Maker, transforming unstructured data into valuable insights.
Unleash the potential of web data parsing and scraping with DB Maker, an indispensable tool that empowers users to extract valuable information with ease. Embark on a journey of data exploration and revelation, revolutionizing your data extraction experience with DB Maker's versatility and power.